Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Challenges of This Last Few Weeks of the Semester


stressed tiffany pollard GIF by T. Kyle

In CVCC, I’ve learned about my classes but about myself. The hardest thing about these last few weeks is not only the classes, but getting the assignments done and what is my final class average. I only have 3 ½ classes which is English 101, Math 100 (my worst and least favorite subject, who even created this confusing and difficult subject) , and Western History, and Speech 107 (I almost done with that class by this Thursday) that I have to worry about is my grades and making sure I pass all those classes. I say that it is my most stressful part of this semester or any semester for me. What makes it stressful is the fact that I’m on an academic scholarship and I want to still maintain this scholarship. So, I want to meet the requirements for my scholarship so, I will not have my mom paying for all these expensive book and tuition fees. This week and next week is very important for me because this is my make or break moment for my college scholarship.

No comments:

Post a Comment