Friday, November 9, 2018

All About Me!!!!


Happy Birthday GIF

My birthday was 2 weeks ago. The day I get to be one step closer to adulthood that I love and dread the most about. It was a special day for me! I didn’t have to go to school or worry about the homework since I did it the day before. I woke up to get spoiled by friends and family sending me happy birthday messages that warmed my heart. That whole day I basically went out to eat for breakfast and lunch to settle down for dinner with my grandma’s cooking. For my presents, I got a lot of things! I got a gold necklace with my name on it, a new game system with some games to go with it, A Himalayan salt color lamp (which love the most at night), some Victoria’s Secret lotions, and many other stuff. That is one of the birthdays I will never forget for the rest of my life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment