Sunday, September 16, 2018

Rick Riordan!


Image result for percy jackson viria

The person I would love to talk the most is Rick Riordan! At an young age, I  was forced to read books for certain points for an grade in English. That's when I read the Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. I say that's when my love for Greek and Roman mythology blossomed! In the book, there was a girl named Annabeth (daughter of Athena, goddess of war and wisdom) which she soon became Percy's longtime girlfriend! She was strong and she was smart which showed me that girls can be warriors instead of damsels in distress like how tv shows and other books display. If I was hanging around Rick Riordan I would help him write his upcoming book! I would ask him questions like what inspired him to write the Percy Jackson series along with his other books? I would also ask him what everyday people in his life inspired to make and develop the characters of the book? I would politely ask him can he write a story and make a female character modeled after me!!
Image result for rick riordan


No comments:

Post a Comment