Sunday, September 30, 2018

A Little bit Harder


Image result for hard gif

I say even though we didn’t really start our second essay yet. I’ll say the first essay was the easiest one. The first essay we get to discuss about our person that died or moved away or talk about our college experience about getting into CVCC. In normal essays we can’t use personal pronouns like me, I, and you in the essay but in the first essay we can because we are talking “about” ourselves. Which was easier because in conversations we always talk about ourselves. So it is natural to write the words me, I, and you in our essay and sentences. When writing an essay it is hard not to write the words we say in conversations and text messages. If you write the words me, you, and I in the essay, you will be deducted points for writing that because it is not a proper thing to do in an essay.  

No comments:

Post a Comment