Tuesday, September 11, 2018

My Little Drum

My favorite toy as a little girl was this little drum kit! The drum kit was about as small as me! Even though the drum was small, it packed a huge bang so loud you could probably hear me from a mile away! I was never good at playing the drums when I was a little girl. I say only good that drum gave me that it was enough to drive my family crazy when I play it! The drum had a ceramic glittery red with a hint of silver going around the drum. On both sides of the drum was hooks where I can be the drum straps on it so it can be played from around my neck. Yet I prefer to play with it on the floor. The top or the covering of the drum was a creamy white color. It reminded me the color of the clouds during a perfect sunny Saturday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment