Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Bestie


Image result for bestie gif



My ideal bestie. I can say I already found my bestie! My bestie should act somewhat like me but different (because opposites attract like magnets): quiet, nice, funny, and easy to talk to about anything. I want my bestie to have an opinion of his or her own. I also want a bestie who isn’t afraid to speak or tell me the truth. A bestie who can easily can come to me and talk to me about his or her problems without worrying if I will say something out the way. The same thing for my bestie that I will come to tell with an problem and not be afraid of being judged or made funny about my issues. A bestie who will always be there for me when I need her, and the same for my bestie as I will always be there for him or her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment