Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Harley Quinn and The Evil Queen





My two favorite villains of all time is Harley Quinn and The Evil Queen. Harley Quinn is my favorite because she reminds me a little bit of myself. We are both crazy in different ways. Her crazy involves killing people and my crazy involves letting karma or the wind of time getting the people doing me wrong. Another thing I like about Harley Quinn is her outfits in different Batman specials. Tara Strong, the one who voice Harley Quinn does awesome job playing her. Tara Strong is one of my favorite voice actress of all time. The Evil Queen is my favorite villain because on Once Upon A Time. I like that they made her more than the Evil Queen herself. They gave her a storyline that explains why she hate Snow White so much besides being prettier than her.

No comments:

Post a Comment